||211HP 3.5L V6 Cylinder Engine
||Front Wheel Drive
||14.9 City / 9.7 Hwy
Bluetooth, Remote Engine Start, OnStar, Air Conditioning, Aluminum Wheels
Check out our large selection of pre-owned inventory today!
Whether you need space to move your family around or you just want a big, reliable sedan, check out the Chevy Impala. This 2011 Chevrolet Impala is for sale today in Burnaby.
The Chevrolet Impala retains the classic American full-size attributes of a big, roomy cabin, an equally big trunk, and a soft, comfortable ride. For the 2011 Chevrolet Impala, you get a more powerful, safe and reliable sedan than much of the competition. Check out the Impala to see why Chevy has a reputation for reliability, quality, and value. This sedan has 105520 kms. It's grey in colour and is completely accident free based on the CarProof Report. It has an automatic transmission and is powered by a 211HP 3.5L V6 Cylinder Engine.
Our Impala's trim level is LT. The Impala LT gives you some excellent features while still giving you a great value. Features include 17-inch aluminum wheels, remote start, heated, power mirrors, a deluxe driver information center, leather-wrapped steering wheel and shifter, Bluetooth phone connectivity, dual-zone air conditioning, OnStar, an AM/FM CD/MP3 player, and more.
To apply right now for financing use this link https://www.bcautocredit.com/
We offer big store selection with small town prices. Offering the best in sales and after sales service in the lower mainland.
All vehicles sold are certified and accompanied with ICBC report and Car-proof. Bc Auto Centre offers finance options for all credit types.
Call today to discuss options with one of our experts.
PHONE: (604) 563-9333 or Toll Free 1-855-319-9521
*All vehicle prices are subject to $599 doc fee and taxes. o~oWe offer big store selection with small town prices. Offering the best in sales and after sales service in the lower mainland. All vehicles sold are certified and accompanied with
Used vehicle information may be inaccurate. It is entered by the retailer himself and changed in real time on a daily basis. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the displayed information. Furthermore, the retailer cannot guarantee the availability of the vehicle. Please refer directly to the retailer should there be any discrepancies between the inventory list and the actual list of available vehicles.
- Engine, 3.5L V6 SFI (E85) includes (E85) FlexFuel (gas ethanol) capability, uses gasoline or E85 fuel (211 hp [157.3 kW] @ 5800 rpm, 216 lb-ft of torque [291.6 N-m] @ 4000 rpm)
- Front wheel drive
- Battery rundown protection
- Alternator, 125 amps
- Suspension, 4-wheel independent, Touring
- Steering, power, rack-and-pinion
- Exhaust, single stainless-steel
- Wheels, 17" (43.2 cm) machined aluminum
- Tires, P225/55R17, all-season, blackwall
- Tire, compact spare
- Moldings, body-color bodyside
- Moldings, body-color rocker
- Headlamps, halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control
- Fog lamps, front, integral in front fascia
- Glass, Solar-Ray light-tinted
- Wipers, front intermittent
- Door handles, body-color
- Audio system feature, 6-speaker system
- Bluetooth for phone, personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system and HMI (Human Machine Interface)
- Steering wheel controls, mounted audio controls
- Antenna, integral rear
- Seat adjuster, driver 6-way power
- Seat adjuster, driver manual lumbar control
- Shifter, floor console
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped
- Instrumentation, analog Deluxe with chrome trim, 4-gauge cluster with speedometer, tachometer, coolant temperature, fuel, trip odometer, Driver Information Center, outside temperature and compass
- Oil life monitoring system
- Windows, power with driver Express-Down and passenger lockout
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed
- Trunk release, remote
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III+
- Air conditioning, dual-zone manual climate control with individual climate settings for driver and right-front passenger and air filtration system
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Applique, woodgrain on instrument panel and door
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors, covered
- Assist handles, front passenger and rear outboard
- Lighting, interior with center-mounted dome and rear reading lights
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal, and thorax side-impact, driver and front passenger, and head curtain side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions includes Passenger Sensing System (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Safety belt pretensioners, front row seats
- Door locks, rear child security
- Trunk emergency release handle
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren) for child safety seats
- Tire Pressure Monitor
We inspect our vehicles through fully before we purchased them. However, for your piece of mind, we offer extended warranty on top of manufacturer warranty (when still in effect).
Understand that a third party provides these extended warranties for an extra cost.
Please, inquire about them. Our team is here to help you make your purchase as smooth as possible.